Love You Always Suite
Love is always in season and the Love You Always suite is always in style. It's perfect for when you are sharing a Valentine with your sweetheart, creating treats for the kids, or sending wedding or anniversary well wishes.
This tutorial creates an beautifully detailed card perfect for Valentine's Day or an anniversary. The subtle details of pattern, shimmer, and texture combine to make a special card that you need to create and see in person to truly appreciate!
Be happy, create and stamp a little ....
Let's make this card:
Always in My Heart Card
1. Score 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Pool Party cardstock at 4-1/4" along the 8-1/2" side and fold.
2. Cut the Pool Party gesso textured pattern of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" and adhere to the card front.
3. Cut Vellum cardstock to 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Add Stampin' SEAL near the center of the vellum where it will be covered by the other layers and adhere the vellum centered on the card front.
4. Add 2 stripes of Stampin' SEAL vertically near the center of the vellum layer, where it will be covered by other layers. Zig zag a 16" piece of the Pool Party Sheer ribbon, starting at the left edge near the top and ending at the right edge closer to the bottom.
5. Die cut Pearlescent Specialty Paper with the floral heart image from the Floral Hearts dies. Keep both the heart wreath and the heart cut from the center. Adhere both pieces to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals or Glue Dots.
6. Die cut about 6 leaf shapes from Old Olive and Granny Apple Green cardstock with the Floral Hearts dies and layer onto the edges of the heart wreath with Glue Dots.
7. Use Always In My Heart Photopolymer stamp set to stamp Basic White cardstock with the two 2-step flower images shown. Stamp the outline image of one flowers with Petal Pink ink and a second with Poppy Parade ink. Stamp the outline image of the other flower in Bumblebee ink and a second with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the coordinating solid image for each flower in the same colour, but stamp it off once or twice before stamping to get a lighter fill colour.
8. Die cut the flowers with the coordinating dies, it's easy to do since the die set includes 2 dies of each flower! Add flowers to the heart with Stampin' Dimensionals or Mini Glue Dots.
9. Stamp scrap Pool Party cardstock with the "Happy Anniversary" or "Be My Valentine" image using Pretty Peacock ink. Die cut with the banner. Fold the banner ends on the score lines to make it appear 3D. Add the banner to the card with Glue Dots on the ends and Stampin' Dimensionals in the center.
10. Add about 5 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots in various sizes to the heart and the card.
Always in My Heart Bundle (#156194)
Always In My Heart Photopolymer stamp set (#154337)
Floral Hearts Dies (#154306)
Old Olive (#100702), Basic White (#159276), Pool Party (#122924), Granny Apple Green (#146990), Vellum Cardstock (#101856), Pearlescent Specialty Paper (#154291), Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (#154558)
Poppy Parade (#147050), Calypso Coral (#147101), Petal Pink (#147108), Pretty Peacock (#150083), Bumblebee (#153116)
Floral Heart Dies (#154306)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430 ), Stampin' SEAL (#152813), Mini Glue Dots (#103683)
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (#152155), Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Sheer Ribbon (#152462)
TIP: When adding Vellum Cardstock to projects, place adhesive where it will be covered by other layers of cardstock, ribbon, or embellishments, so that you don't see the adhesive through the translucent vellum paper.
TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP